Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) wood is originally from north American forest wood. We have a stock of almost all size lumber and all grades, All material is KD, S4S, (square for sides).
- It’s extremely dense therefore has exceptional strength properties.
- When pressure treated it is resistant to decay and termites.
- It’s distinctive wood grain appearance is great for decorative finishing.
- It’s easy to work with.
Uses of Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) Wood:
- Structural Timber for Building Construction
- Making of Boxes, Baskets, Crates
- Making of Pallets
- Boat Building, Construction Factories, Warehouses, Mill Works
- Making Windows
- Making Doors
|Dimension Lumber Specifications|
|SYP||7.5 x 1.5||8’ – 20’||#1, #2 prime, #2, #3,|
|SYP||9.25 x 1.5||8’ – 20’||#1, #2 prime, #2, #3,|
|SYP||11.25 x 1.5||8’ – 20′||#1, #2 prime, #2, #3,|
- New Zealand Pine Wood
- Malaysian Red Meranti
- Malaysian Yellow Meranti
- Malaysian Kapur Sal
- African Hardwood
- Teak Solid Panel Doors
- Solid Panel Doors
- Door Frames (Chokhat)
- Wall Panelling
- Plywood (Utility Grade)
- Plywood (Premium Grade)
- Plywood (Economical Grade)
- Plywood (Commercial )
- Plywood (Shuttering)
- HDHMR Sheet