A wall panel is single piece of material, usually flat and cut into a rectangular shape, that serves as the visible and exposed covering for a wall. Wall panels are functional as well as decorative, providing insulation and soundproofing, combined with uniformity of appearance, along with some measure of durability or ease of replaceability.
– Manufactured through fully automatic planing line.
– Number one Brand in the world Puidukoda.
– Refine & Smooth Surface
– Full Thickness & Full Width
– A Grade Material
– Particularly designed for interior use.
– Tongue & Grove Joints making a single flat surface.
– High quality Nordic Softwood Used.
– The waxed surface leaves a translucent matte, natural and warm, and at the same time very easy to clean and durable silk surface.
– Cross Section- 12 x 120 mm
– Covering Width – 112mm
– 3000mm to 5400mm (Length)
– Bundle of 10 pieces
– Colour – White Teknowax 1160, Translucent
– Tree Species – Spruce
– Finishing – Waxed
– Brand- Puidukoda